Ballantrae’s CDD Board of Supervisors has adopted rules for the safe and fair use of the amenities for which it is solely responsible.
They begin with Ballantrae Park, which include the park itself as well as the clubhouse, pool, children’s play area and the basketball, volleyball and tennis courts. It also includes the gazebo area in Ayrshire and the enclosed pool in Straiton.
The first rule is that access to our community facilities is limited to CDD members in possession of their own individual photo ID “swipe card” issued by the CDD Board. The photo ID card allows easy access into the gated clubhouse and main pool area, plus the basketball and tennis courts as well as to the CDD’s pool in Straiton village. Rules and policies for anyone seeking cards are here , form for nonresidents seeking membership is here and form for residents seeking cards for non-resident child caregivers is here.
The photo ID “swipe card” system allows the CDD Board to address members’ concerns that we  limit access to our facilities to members of the Ballantrae CDD, and  confiscate cards from those individual members who refuse to follow posted rules and/or disrupt the peaceful use of our facilities.
It is to the benefit of all members that they obtain swipe cards for themselves and their families. They allow convenient access to facilities, and allow adult members to bring visitors onto the premises. It also helps the CDD to identify the non-members who might monopolize our facilities and prevent their full enjoyment by members of the community.
Community members should take a moment to familiarize themselves with these few, short sets of rules. They are designed to increase the enjoyment and protection of our community amenities:
- Community Center Policies detail the general use of the community center/clubhouse.
- Public Notice emphasizes that the CDD does not offer babysitting services. Any members under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult to enter onto CDD property. Members 13-17 years of age are not allowed to bring non-members onto the CDD premises.
- Pool Policies promote the safe and fair use of these two facilities.
- Tennis Court Policies stress their first-come, first-served availability during daylight hours.
- Clubhouse Reservation allows members to rent the facility for their exclusive use in four-hour blocks for their special events.
- Calendar allows members to check availability of dates and to schedule future events.
- Adopted Policies defines user fees for non-residents who care to become members of the CDD in order to enjoy our amenities.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.