Neither this section nor most of the documents it contains are required by state law to be posted on this website. These documents are posted because the CDD Board believes they are important or useful to residents and should be readily accessible to you. Click on titles below to open these documents.
A. Rules affecting the use of CDD amenities
- Policies promote the safe use of the tennis courts
- Policies promote the safe use of CDD pools both in the park and Straiton
- These founding Rules of Procedure govern operations of the Ballantrae CDD Board
- CDD Board adopts, explains amenities reopening plan
B. How to rent the clubhouse and rules for its usage
- There are policies overseeing use of the community center (“the clubhouse”)
- Fill out this form to arrange an event at the clubhouse
C. How to get access to gated, other CDD amenities
- Here’s how residents can obtain ID swipe cards to access gated amenities
- Friends visiting CDD members can apply for access to gated amenities
- Residents can apply for swipe cards for nonresident caregivers of their children
- Here’s how non-residents can become members of the CDD
D. Follow the rules to irrigate your property and avoid fines
- Pasco County has rules limiting irrigation of your lawn and landscaping
- The state also weighs-in with residential irrigating restrictions
- CDD Board obtains variance allowing it to irrigate during added hours
E. Follow these documents to help enjoy life in Ballantrae!
- Pasco permit allows short-term exemption from street parking rules
- How to report street light outages to Duke Energy for repair
- CDD Board obtains permit allowing direct removal of gators
- Understand the stormwater system involving ponds in your village
- Pasco sheriff explains how to prevent auto burglaries
- Learn the numbers and locations of Ballantrae’s 37 ponds.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.