4. The fiscal year of the special district.
The fiscal year begins Oct. 1 and ends Sept. 30. Fiscal years are known by the year in which they end.
8. A listing of all taxes, fees, assessments, or charges imposed and collected by the special district, including the rates or amounts for the fiscal year and the statutory authority for the levy of the tax, fee, assessment, or charge.
- Here is a link to all fees currently charged by the Ballantrae CDD.
- Resolution 2019-04 listing all budgeted funds to be collected or Fiscal Year 2020.
- Resolution 2019-05 showing the authority to collected budgeted fund for Fiscal Year 2020.
- Resolution 2019-02 showing added funds on hand appropriated in the amended budget for Fiscal Year 2019.
- Resolution 2018-05 listing all budgeted funds to be collected for Fiscal Year 2019.
- Resolution 2018-06 showing the authority to collect budgeted funds for Fiscal Year 2019.
- Resolution 2017-05 listing all budgeted funds to be collected for Fiscal Year 2018.
- Resolution 2017-06 showing the authority to collect budgeted funds for Fiscal Year 2018.
11. The budget of the special district and any amendments thereto in accordance with s. 189.016 (which, among other things, requires the adopted budget information remain on the website for two years).
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.